www.Living Waters Landscaping.com

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Asheville Japanese Garden


Just a quick post to highlight a Japanese Garden project we were blessed to be able to work on.
This garden features a cascading waterfall with approx. 15 feet of total fall. We used some beautiful Jasper boulders in the waterfall and stream.
The waterfall ends with a relaxing Koi pond.
We also enjoyed installing some really fun stone work. There was a large dry laid Autumn Flame Stone patio, and approx. 600 square ft. of Wolf Creek Natural Stone Veneer retaining wall work.

The best part of this landscape design was the use of some amazing Bonsai trees. Our client had been raising some ancient trees that he wanted to use in the landscape. Some trees were as old as 250 years. Some of the trees were planted in the ground, others were placed in traditional containers around the yard.


I feel that I am constantly learning my craft as a landscape contractor. Each project providing me with a new challenge. I hope to grow and learn more as I install landscapes and water features in the Asheville area.





No comments:

Post a Comment