www.Living Waters Landscaping.com

Friday, January 7, 2011

Santa Cruz Landscaping: Welcome!

Greetings,

I started this blog with hopes to share my love for landscaping, water gardening and water feature construction.

I have found great joy in the past 10 years designing, building and caring for many different ponds, waterfalls, fountains and gardens in and around Santa Cruz .

I am always amazed to see them come to life out of the dirt.

With the eternal foundation of the rocks, the fluidity of the water, and the playful life of the plants, fish and frogs. I often find myself in a child-like state during the construction of a pond or waterfall.
With all my skill, knowledge and hard work, I am humbled as God and nature show me how a waterfall is built, and I just sit back and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment